Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2017
June 13 @ 12:00 pm - June 15 @ 5:00 pm
What is E3?
E3 is the world’s premier event for computer, video and mobile games and related products. At E3, the video game industry’s top talent pack the Los Angeles Convention Center, connecting tens of thousands of the best, brightest, and most innovative in the interactive entertainment industry. For three exciting days, leading-edge companies, groundbreaking new technologies and never-before-seen products will be showcased. E3 connects you with both new and existing partners, industry executives, and the biggest fans of video games providing unprecedented exposure to emerging markets. E3 is where it all starts.
When is E3 2017?
E3 takes place June 13-15, 2017, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
|Tuesday, June 13, 2017||12:00PM – 6:00PM|
|Wednesday, June 14, 2017||10:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Thursday, June 15, 2017||10:00AM – 5:00PM|
Second Floor Meeting Room Hours
|Tuesday, June 13, 2017||12:00PM – 6:00PM|
|Wednesday, June 14, 2017||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Thursday, June 15, 2017||9:00AM – 5:00PM|
In 2017, leading computer and video game companies, business partners, media, industry analysts and the biggest fans of video games from over 100 countries will converge on the Los Angeles Convention Center. E3 2017 will welcome experts, visionaries and entrepreneurs from all walks of the computer and video game industry:
- Software Developers
- Buyers and Retailers
- Entertainment Industry Representatives
- Biggest fans of video games
- Financiers and Venture Capitalists
- Importers and Exporters
- Researchers & Educators
- Financial and Industry Analysts
- Worldwide Electronic and Print Media.
Ownership and Operation
E3 is owned and operated by the ESA, which is dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of the companies that publish computer and video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the Internet. The ESA offers a wide range of services to interactive entertainment software publishers including a global content protection program, business and consumer research, government relations and intellectual property protection efforts.
E3 2017 Attendee Policy
- No one under the age of 17 is permitted.
- Photo ID is required. E3 Show Management or an E3 security officer may require attendees to show ID at any time.
- The E3 badge is non-transferable and is the property of E3 Show Management. E3 badge swapping and/or sharing is strictly prohibited. Any attendee found using another attendee’s badge will have the badge confiscated and will be removed from the premises. The E3 badge must be worn at all times.
- All registration fees are nonrefundable.
- Harassment is not acceptable. Cause for removal includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal harassment;
- Intimidation or threats;
- Physical violence;
- Stalking; and/or
- Sexually explicit, suggestive or provocative behavior
- E3 does not tolerate discrimination or abusive treatment in any manner, including, but not limited to, in relation to national origin, ethnicity, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status.
- If attendees have concerns or issues about their safety, the decorum of other attendees, or other matters, then they should contact a security officer or E3 Show Management (located at West Hall Room 509).
- No photography, videography or other recording of the E3 show floors is permitted prior to June 13, 2017 at 12 PM PST.
- Each attendee assumes all risk and danger incidental to E3, whether occurring prior to, during or after E3, and agrees to hold harmless E3 Show Management, including, but not limited to, the Entertainment Software Association, in the event of harm incurred during or incidental to E3.
- Each attendee assumes all risk and danger of being injured as a result of performances and/or demonstrations at E3, and agrees to hold harmless E3 Show Management, including, but not limited to, the Entertainment Software Association, in the event of harm incurred as a result of performances and/or demonstrations at E3.
- By entering the E3 show, each attendee consents to release any and all rights such attendee may otherwise have to the attendee’s likeness, and to any photographs, recordings or other images owned or created by E3 Show Management, by any exhibitor personnel, and by any member of the media. Attendee grants E3 Show Management, all exhibitors, and media the right, permission, and license to use attendee’s name, voice, image and likeness, and releases E3 Show Management, all exhibitors, and media from liability resulting from such use.
- If an attendee violates this policy, causes any disruption and/or violates any other E3 rules or policies, then E3 Show Management reserves the right to remove the attendee, confiscate the badge and prohibit reentry at future events.
- The decisions and judgments made regarding potential violations of any E3 policy shall be made in the sole discretion of the Entertainment Software Association, E3’s owner, and are final and cannot be challenged.